Let’s see your in situ pics!

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really like seeing the themed threads and this one may have been done before. Here are two of my latest in situ pics. Feel free to post them like you find them!
2AD2CF78-9C0F-42D7-8D44-4432E49D9802.jpeg
DADD6D06-E984-40D5-A33B-5763CC1A2322.jpeg

Upvote 20

Rockdog

Apr 28, 2024
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well here’s one from last year. Once in a while I find points that aren’t in my area. I found this and immediately thought it was some kind of Dalton. Then I changed my mind to a Savannah River 1st stage cause I know someone who found some big SR points.
Well I sent Relic Grubber a PM and he said it was a Guilford. I did a little research and it just doesn’t show being found in my area. Guess what it is? It’s a Guilford, so I guess I owe RG an apology. You were correct it’s what you said it was. It’s in my special finds case right now. Thanks for the I.D. Relic Grubber.
That is nice. I would have guessed it in the dalton class to. Learn something every day.

Rockdog

Apr 28, 2024
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like this thread so I'll post a couple more from that site I previously mentioned in SWOK. I took a lot of in situ pics that day cause my son and I were basically doing a field survey. The lake had been drained and we couldn't find any record of one being done before it went in. Very cool spot, and it's all back underwater these days. And you guys got some killer stuff you've found.
View attachment 2134238 View attachment 2134239 View attachment 2134241 View attachment 2134242
That red material is awsome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread