🙋 WANTED Legal Representation

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Distinguished Lawyer(s) /Experienced law firm to represent me on a probono/contingency basis in a multimillion law suit against the State of Hawaii and the United States Government.

Charges against the State of Hawaii include selective discrimination, abuse of power, and depriving me of my inalienable rights: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Please note the damages are extensive affecting myself, family, and clients.

Charges against the US government involve failure to disclose, obfuscation and deliberate misinformation to avoid paying earned entitlements
Failure to return office equipment which were improperly taken/stolen by the state of Hawaii and turned over to them.
Because of the nature and sensitivity of this case for reasons not stated, there will be significant domestic and worldwide media coverage.
Please send me a PM, if you are available or know of a suitable law firm to represent my case.

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps you need to give just a little bit of facts to interest someone to look at the case, especially since you request pro bono.....as such, I may be able to provide advice....PM me with details.

Scott

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AU24K: This case is of high media interest, for reason purposely not divulged.
The action of those who raided my home were those of a witch hunt.
They also may of been vindicative as a daughter of a police officer was involved.
As it has to do with internet crime it involves the State of Hawaii and the FBI
Even though the person they were after was arrested and convicted and is in prison my equipment has never been returned.
As I have been scammed numerous times as a result of this, my identity stolen and my credit history destroyed I need to be sure that the person who may represent me is a capable attorney in a reputable law firm. I am certain that there will be national and international coverage based on previous media coverage.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you considered the ACLU?

Best,

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread