Last Nights Heartbreaker

Colonel Ken

Dec 7, 2009
Oahu, Hawaii
Last Night's Heartbreaker

Here's a picture of the sort of torpedo shaped "BLANK" soda from last night. The top looked like a perfect Hutchinson at first. Then I noticed that the neck was too long. I expected a minland soda, but was bummed with no embossing except on the base. I also found the cobalt Castor oil and opium. :icon_scratch:

Also, has anyone seen this bottle before. It has a sheared off top like an opium, but I am not sure. I found this one in Hilo.

Attachments

• Ditch 9 Dec 09.jpg
    Ditch 9 Dec 09.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 284
  • Opium.jpg
    Opium.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 286

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
Re: Last Night's Heartbreaker

Howzit Hilo Bottle Finder, welcome to the forum, you forgot to mention the 3/4 round Hollister that was broken, sssssssick... :cussing: >:( :crybaby2: still a nice find, :thumbsup: better then not finding at all....All I got last night was couple of bean pots, Pond's Extract, a mainland bottle from New York. and one mean sore-back... :violent1: :BangHead: :dontknow: but it's all good today... :thumbsup:
Aloha 808KAZ

hawaiiandigger

Nov 2, 2009

Welcome to the forum. Please spread the word. Let me know when you like go hammer some spots, except for you know where ::) ::) ::)

OP
OP
Colonel Ken

Colonel Ken

Dec 7, 2009
Oahu, Hawaii

I am busy this weekend, but I will be off from 25-30 Dec. I'll try not to be weak sauce. I'll check with my wife's friend to see if the spot in Nuuanu is still vacant.

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away

Welcome aboard Brother!!!
Never mind, next time you are going to find the good ones. ;D
At least you got out and got dirty. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Colonel Ken

Colonel Ken

Dec 7, 2009
Oahu, Hawaii

Yah I'll keep digging away. I saw your posting. With my luck these days you probably found the caps in my toss pile. I saw you driving up H2 this afternoon in your van. I tried getting your attention, but you were too focused.

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away

Actually, I did find the caps in your toss pile, nah just joking. The sheared top bottle you posted looks like a perfume bottle. Interesting though with the sheared top. There is a section here on this forum that is called "what is it". Post it on there, you'll get an answer quick.
Take it easy, Ringman.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread