Jesuit Infinity Shadow Mountain Billboard Symbols

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Roy is it?

I have a translated copy of the Opata Document at work just can't find the time to scan it. Ill see may be tomorrow. I also have a few maps of this area I received from a researcher years ago while looking for shipwrecks in Seville, Spain Archives of the Indies. I don't think these are available on the website. Professor Lawrence was the mans name. He helped with finding the Atocha. I'll try and get some of those scanned and post them to.

Yes it is Roy, and I certainly can wait, there is NO rush for me. Also if you would rather not share the document I will understand completely, not sure if I would be willing to if I had it. Anyway any and all you are willing to share are absolutely welcome and thanks in any case. I won't keep bugging you over it.

Please do continue;

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it is Roy, and I certainly can wait, there is NO rush for me. Also if you would rather not share the document I will understand completely, not sure if I would be willing to if I had it. Anyway any and all you are willing to share are absolutely welcome and thanks in any case. I won't keep bugging you over it.

Please do continue;

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Roy, I'll share the Documents just haven't had the time with work being so all consuming. I took them to my work as I have no document scanner on the POS printer at home. I have another important job on the horizon that may involve doing a show for a small local television affiliate station. About Treasure Hunters that is. If it pans out I'll post the you tube when its done. Another set back for getting on with life I suppose. Just to much dinner on my plate! Just like Thanksgiving! By the way have a happy Thanksgiving!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread