I want one!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, it looks nice but the English translation choice was nicht geverkin for me ad I don't spreken der techin.

I see they also picked up on the Merlin design and that's a fine pinpointer I've been using since 2003.

That GPP is a wad of bucks though. For half that I put a Sunray FX-1 on my F-75.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I looked it up and I must say I think that is just BS.a falcon MD-20 will do fine to. :thumbsup:
BTW my german is excellent. ::)

S

stefen

chico rico said:
my wife's got one of those...So it's a pinpointer, hugh? What type of batteries?

Does she get that glazed over look in her eyes when its switched on? :thumbsup:

S

stefen

boogeyman said:
Gives a whole new meaning to searching in the br........ AYUP ya thought I was gonna say it dincha????

Out in the hills near "wherendaheckarwe"

There was Wherendahfukarewe indian tribe with a similar name, or is that down the road apeice. :thumbsup:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
boogeyman said:
Gives a whole new meaning to searching in the br........ AYUP ya thought I was gonna say it dincha????

Out in the hills near "wherendaheckarwe"

There was Wherendahfukarewe indian tribe with a similar name, or is that down the road apeice. :thumbsup:

I think they're distant relatives of the polynesian tribe the kamalanawannaleia's

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread