HOLLISTER MEDICINE 11-26-09

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
Aloha Gang,
Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!! Well anyway I had to work, after I came home 808 Bottle Diggers gave me a call and wanted to do a night dig, why not, I had nothing to do and work at 12 noon the next day, we dug for around 3 hours, 808 Bottle Diggers found the first keeper, I watched him dig out a large size 10 inch case jin, nice bottle looked in really nice shape, no embossing, still a nice bottle and his first jin. :hello2: :icon_thumright:
The spot I was digging wasn't producing much except broken glass and rust, so I decided to try another spot, after digging down to the bottom, I started probing around and came across a nice Hollister Drug bottle, bottle is slightly shy of 6 inches, glass is pretty clean, that made my night!!!!, I also dug a medium size jin which was un-embossed and a few other throw away whole bottles, no sodas, over-all it was a good night for both of us, aloha 808kaz

Attachments

• 100_3842.jpg
    100_3842.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 314
  • 100_3843.jpg
    100_3843.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 314
  • 100_3844.jpg
    100_3844.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 312

hawaiiandigger

Nov 2, 2009
you guys making me jealous. I am getting tempted to jump in with you guys. ::) Congrats on the finds. Are you guys bringing your latest finds to the club party? "IN MUD WE MUST"

OP
OP
808kaz

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
Thanks for the nice reply's, thanks to Hawaiiandigger for turning 808bottlediggers and I(808kaz) to this site, since we belong to the same club and cause pretty active in what we do it's a good way to let each other know what's happening, got to get more active friends involved some how, the Big Island guys started a club that I joined, but no one is active on the site anymore. here is another site that I go on and have been a member for a while, I recently turn Hawaiiandigger to this site, I made a few friends on this site from the outer Islands though I prefer this site for us to communicate.
http://www.antique-bottles.net/
I am not sure if I going bring my bottles, but I pretty sure Tom going bring his finds, you know if he shares he is going to take a while, I know he's been finding good stuff and I was told he found a nice Fountain Mineral crown, see you guys soon, aloha 808kaz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions