Glass bottle makers mark..?!

LSTROP5190

Apr 26, 2024
Upper Michigan
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Does anyone happen to know what company this would be?! I've looked all over the internet and I haven't found it yet! It's driving me crazy! Lol

ee175e18-6244-48e0-b712-52524cdedd6d-1_all_26923.jpg

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone happen to know what company this would be?!...
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.

Upvote 2

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone happen to know what company this would be?! I've looked all over the internet and I haven't found it yet! It's driving me crazy! Lol

View attachment 2145578
I would go with southern glass, which puts their mark on the heel of the bottle, which looks like yours is, although theirs isn't interlocking, its the closest i can come up with.

Upvote 1
OP
OP
L

LSTROP5190

Apr 26, 2024
Upper Michigan
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
Thanks, new here. I should have read more before posting. I appreciate the help.

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread