First Hunt with the Legend

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I finally got to take the Legend out for it's first short hunt. I had about a hour before dark. The first target I hit was a 47 I dug down almost 14 inches and hit a 1951 Rosie,after that I hit a lot of deep clad. I don't think I dug anything under6-7 inches. This machine really impressed me no longer than I got to use it. Can't wait to go out for a long hunt! IMG_3732.JPG IMG_3733.JPG

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got to take the Legend out for it's first short hunt. I had about a hour before dark. The first target I hit was a 47 I dug down almost 14 inches and hit a 1951 Rosie,after that I hit a lot of deep clad. I don't think I dug anything under6-7 inches. This machine really impressed me no longer than I got to use it. Can't wait to go out for a long
Welcome to the Legend Legion!! Great depth. Nice find. Did you just start up and go?

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the Legend Legion!! Great depth. Nice find. Did you just start up and go?
No I used Mental Metals coin program from you tube. It uses 6 tones

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice first hunt! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread