old soft drink bottles

The Pepsi and mountain dew are not long neck bottles they are like short and bulky so i don't know the age and i have looked every where

Hey max,

Photos may help tell the tale.

These are Pepsi NDNR's:

009.jpg
Embossed NDNR | Antique Bottles Forum

These are Mountain Dew NDNR's:

20121230160542.jpg
http://ndnr.yolasite.com/gallery.php

They are just starting to be collected. Worth is in the $1-3 dollar range, I think.

most short necked Pepsi and mountain dew bottles are 60s to early 70s era

Does anyone know how much the bottles are i posted are cause even one dollar is good to me cause i found all the bottles in the woods.

Hey Max,

The badly faded foam label Pepsi is circa 1980's, and the green one is of similar vintage. Sorry to say, I don't see any collector value in either.

image.php

It may be possible to sell them for 25 cents at a yard sale, but honestly, I doubt it. Keep looking and you will find some better stuff! :thumbsup:

I gave away almost two cases of color-embossed soda bottles from the 1940's and 50's, beautiful bottles in mint shape. I couldn't get a buck a piece for any of them. I suppose if the right person comes along, you might find a buyer.

They are hard to sell for me. I have never sold any on eBay, although I have tried.

Sorry...and not to sound mean....but they are virtually worthless. You're better off paying someone a dollar to haul them away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back