Lighted Revolving Display Case Full Of Artifacts I collected

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a chance to pick up a revolving display case from an antique shop that was going out of business. I had to work on it to get the lights working again and grease the chain, but other then that it was wroking fine. I paid $175 for it when i bought it about 15 years ago. I just replaced the bulbs and took pictures of it.

Enjoy.............

RevolvingArtifactDisplayCase-1.jpg
RevolvingArtifactDisplayCaseView-1.jpg

Display view 1
DisplayCaseView1-1.jpg

Display view 2
DisplayCaseView2-1.jpg

Display view 3
DisplayCaseView3-1.jpg

Display view 4
DisplayCaseView4-1.jpg

Display view 5
DisplayCaseView5-1.jpg

Display view 6
DisplayCaseView6-1.jpg

Display view 7
DisplayCaseView7-1.jpg

Upvote 0
pickaway said:
That is nice great idea, best ive ever seen... :thumbsup:

Thanks for the complements all............. :hello:

Wow. What a great way to display an awesome collection. Thanks for sharing. :icon_thumright:

Very cool case. That is only the second one like that I have seen. The other one is in the Gay Dolphin Gift shop in Myrtle Beach,SC. They have it full of shark teeth. thanks for showing it to us.

Treasure Hunter that is cool as can be. You have some great stuff in there. Fun way to display. Very cool. :thumbsup:

Fine display, looks like you have some beauties in there.
Thanks for sharin'

Molly.

Hey Treasure Hunter. I just scored one of these for my shop, and I was wondering how you replaced the bulb? Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks
-s

I had a chance to pick up a revolving display case from an antique shop that was going out of business. I had to work on it to get the lights working again and grease the chain, but other then that it was wroking fine. I paid $175 for it when i bought it about 15 years ago. I just replaced the bulbs and took pictures of it.

Enjoy.............

RevolvingArtifactDisplayCase-1.jpg
RevolvingArtifactDisplayCaseView-1.jpg

Display view 1
DisplayCaseView1-1.jpg

Display view 2
DisplayCaseView2-1.jpg

Display view 3
DisplayCaseView3-1.jpg

Display view 4
DisplayCaseView4-1.jpg

Display view 5
DisplayCaseView5-1.jpg

Display view 6
DisplayCaseView6-1.jpg

Display view 7
DisplayCaseView7-1.jpg

Mine opens on top where Indian busts sit, I believe that is where for mine, not home right now to look...

Last edited:
Nice case,and collection.I might have to get me something like that one of these days.I see allot of killer pieces in there,.

Very nice artifacts laying on those shelves. They sure don't lay around in the dirt for long here where I live at. Not many left like those.

What I like about this place is you can google a post that is almost 6 years old.. and get answers :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back