CRISPINS CRITTERS

Folks,

Not an easy challenge, however, last December 15th I gave up cigarettes and 1 year later I'm still smoke free. No patch, gum, meds, nothing just my hard noggin'...lol.

I read somewhere or other that it takes on average 6 or 7 tries to give it up permanently and this is my first serious try so wish me luck to stay clean.

Regards + HH

Bill

Scott,
It might be worth checking out getting a power or surge bar to protect the computer also. You wouldn't want your computer to get fried from a power surge or some such.

Regards + HH

Bill

Found out that my computer crash was about the power module...:dontknow:

Anyway, It will cost about $30 to fix and I will soon be back on my familiar turf.

Consider y'all selves warned! :tongue3:

Scott

Folks,

Not an easy challenge, however, last December 15th I gave up cigarettes and 1 year later I'm still smoke free. No patch, gum, meds, nothing just my hard noggin'...lol.

I read somewhere or other that it takes on average 6 or 7 tries to give it up permanently and this is my first serious try so wish me luck to stay clean.

Regards + HH

Bill

Having started smoking repeatedly ........And still stupidly smoking...
My advice is ,do not smoke again.
You are beyond any withdrawal , and only mental invite from you to the demon of addiction on your part can change that.

Besides ,you smell human again now.
Save what you would have spent and acquire something tangible with it. Donate it . Or throw it out the car window. Either is better than breathing smoke.

Congrats Uncle. You broke a giants grasp. Now ,avoid ever being grasped again , by staying out of reach. There are dying miserable folks that would tell you the same.

RC,
Well I was told by someone who was involved with helping people quit smoking that it usually takes 6 or 7 serious tries to quit for good.
So if you still want to quit go for it just keep telling yourself you're tougher than the cigs.

Good luck!
Regards + HH

Bill

Folks,

Considering we're getting close to Christmas thought this song would be appropriate. Pentatonix - Hallelujah.

Jeff,

Yep their harmonies are pretty hard to beat.

Glad to see your still kicking around....I see your nemesis is back on the board none other than Red James Cash or his current permutation of the name. That should give you a challenge to see if you can still push his buttons.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

those pentatonix dudes are good

ssshhh Uncle Bill don't give him hints

Joke of the day — A man observed a sign in the window of a restaurant that read Unique Breakfast, so he walked in and sat down.

The waitress brought him his coffee and asked him what he wanted.

"What's your Unique Breakfast?" he asked.

"Baked tongue of chicken!" she proudly replied.

"Baked tongue of chicken? Baked tongue of chicken! Do you have any idea how disgusting that is? I would never even consider eating anything that came out of a chicken's mouth!" he fumed.

Undaunted, the waitress asked, "What would you like, then?"

"Just bring me some scrambled eggs," the man replied.

~S~ All and a Marry Christmas.
24312691_1894239477285404_1214041788106709721_n.jpg

My truck is in the shop. It has no power....... finally get a boat, 84 degrees yesterday and today and my truck is broke down. No way to pull the boat. Supposed to be in the low 80s again today. Hey Dieselram, got any boat pics to share buddy?

Last edited:
2GF,

Glad you managed to get the boat you've been after. Good luck with getting the truck operational again.

Regards + HH

Bill

Point of order: ~S~, is the sign for salute. There must be a truck flu going around. Mine would not start for two days and my youngest son came out yesterday and started it, but it ran rough. Diagnoses: A bad sensor. He has a top of the line mechanic who wants to work part time, at night, out from his shop. If he can get to it, I will take it there.

Merry X-Mas

Haha thanks Uncle Bill! Hey everybody......today I contacted Mike. He’s one of the Oak Island divers....... he’s sending me a sweat shirt!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back