WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE????

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Welcome Angelo
I'm someone that doesn't get on here, or out with the M-D nearly as often as I would like, but things are thawing out, the ground is getting softer, and like the ground hog, I'm gonna stick my head out of the house pretty soon, and see if it's summer yet..ha..
As for this site, it's probably full of the most helpful people you will 'ever' find on the web.. Show up often, and take full advantage of all the grey matter here (both hair and brains ::) ) there's a lot of it

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Welcome to the insane asylum ...we are all crazy here....crazy for treasure hunting,research, history,shipwrecks,junkin,etc....heck some of us are even crazy about outhouses......The gate has now been locked behind you and guards at stationed at the exits...Dont even think of escape......

treasures4me2find

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2005
Murphy, N.C.
Welcome Angelo, good luck with your new detector and your hunting site. Make sure you share your experience with your grandson, I'm sure you two will have great times hunting for coins and things.

Ken

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a great forum and welcome. We're all strange but will answer any questions.

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Just be careful to who you listen to... I have a sneaking suspicion that some of these guys are KGC, and are sending us on wild goose chases.... LOL

These guys are just like they said in Hot Shots "The Best of The Best"

Good luck and HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread