jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got Spazzed out in the middle of this, because I need a Nap :laughing7: And when they try to be funny , but they Ain't :coffee2:

But near the end I woke up enough to Think I saw a Note.
She's a Phony (Owner of the restaurant)

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She’s human. Her real name is Li Xiang and she’s a street dance lover and a fan of robot-dancing. She said she started to imitate a robot when she was bored at work and wanted to have some fun. She also said she enjoys seeing the reactions of the customers, who are either amused or confused by her act.

She said she learned how to robot-dance by watching videos online and practicing in front of a mirror. She said she can control her muscles and joints to make her movements look stiff and mechanical. She also said she can switch between being a robot and a human in a second, depending on the situation.

She said she has no intention of deceiving anyone and that she is just expressing her passion for dancing. She said she hopes to inspire more people to learn robot-dancing and to appreciate the art form. She also said she dreams of becoming a professional dancer someday and performing on bigger stages.

[South China Morning Post]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread