Pottery help

hunts with son

Sep 10, 2013
Monroe County, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Today was a rough day, the yard sales were either Christmas/holiday decorations, plastic everything, or pampered chef! But I found a few things that I can make a couple bucks on. The one item I found is pictured below. I got it for the garden ( cost a $1. ) but if it's older I may sell it. I think it's newer but can't tell. For a size reference, the boards it is sutton on are 2"X6". Any and all comments are welcome. Thank you!

image-4184543675.jpg

image-1623800340.jpg

image-1939085018.jpg

image-3486522153.jpg

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's neat, I would put it in my garden as well.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just doing a bit of tidying up on some older threads, mainly for the benefit of anyone searching the site for information.

I’ve seen exactly that piece labelled with the brand/company “YAOLUU”. Although styled as a bird feeder, I think it was originally intended as a trinket holder. Difficult to track down who owns the company/brand but they seem to have a number of sub-brands for all kinds of homeware, garden ornaments, toys and novelties in pottery and other media dating from c.1960s through to present day. Yaoloo products are widely sold on Amazon, eBay, Ali-Express etc and, given the diversity of products, I would guess it’s a wholesaler rather than a primary manufacturer, operating out of China.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread