fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of hunting do you like to do? Parks, homes, fields, coin hunting, relics?

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decatur Co. 15 min drive east of Columbus. I don't hunt parks or modern stuff. Mainly a field and woods hunter.

OP
OP
B

bottlebum

Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mainly a field and woods hunter.
That's the kind of hunting I'd like to do more of. I even bought a boat this year so that I can start to do some water hunting in rivers and lakes. Whenever I do hunt parks, it's old coins and jewelry that I'm looking for.

I grew up, and also started detecting in North West Indiana (Lowell), but moved to Florida back in '85. Have been back in Indiana for about seven years now (family reasons). I really miss hunting the beaches, rivers and woods there.

I work a second shift job as a filler operator for a Prairie Farms packaging plant, here in Holland, Indiana. My days off are Friday and Sunday. Yeah, it sucks. I'll have my five years in by March 4th (pension). That's when I plan to find a new job. One where I have weekends off. At least that's my dream. Some day, I'd like to make it back to Florida.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions