Body piercing

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart....."You're a genuis!" Car keys hanging from the ears, cellphone attached to the other ear, I think you've really stumbled onto a whole new line body piercing hardware! You'll be rich in no time! I want stock options in this! :thumbsup: :laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boogeyman said:
I think that idea would require a forehead piercing AKA a lobotomy ::) :laughing7:

Someone never saw the movie, "A Man Called Horse" :tongue3: After seeing it for the umpteenth time, I came up with that brainstorm :thumbsup:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
boogeyman said:
I think that idea would require a forehead piercing AKA a lobotomy ::) :laughing7:

Someone never saw the movie, "A Man Called Horse" :tongue3: After seeing it for the umpteenth time, I came up with that brainstorm :thumbsup:
Nope never saw it...... Just came up with that idea from the people Around here ::) I think at least 3/4 of the folks I've seen the last two weeks have been lobotimized. ::) BEWARE the idiots are out in force! Example - Paying $180 for a pair of sneekers that'll either wear out or go out of style in three weeks. Even worse standing in the cold all night to get em. You thought it couldn't get any worse? Getting in a fistfight & going to jail over a pair of tennies. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boogeyman said:
spartacus53 said:
boogeyman said:

Nope never saw it...... Just came up with that idea from the people Around here ::) I think at least 3/4 of the folks I've seen the last two weeks have been lobotimized. ::) BEWARE the idiots are out in force! Example - Paying $180 for a pair of sneekers that'll either wear out or go out of style in three weeks. Even worse standing in the cold all night to get em. You thought it couldn't get any worse? Getting in a fistfight & going to jail over a pair of tennies. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

We were worried about you out there all by yourself. Those crazy women can get down right mean! :laughing7: We were all too whimpy to risk it. :laughing7:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
boogeyman said:
spartacus53 said:
boogeyman said:

We were worried about you out there all by yourself. Those crazy women can get down right mean! :laughing7: We were all too whimpy to risk it. :laughing7:
Whimpy?!?!? I think you're derned smart! 350 lb. hysterical black woman with attitude?!?! I think we'd stand a better chance against an alligator with a bear for a friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread