OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first photo is very close to the look out cotton wood stand. A little more to the left you will find a trail that circles a pile of good size rocks. Your bottom photos is pretty much useless. But you’re right the eye in the sky sometimes don’t help the view but when you wait for the sun to shine on the hidden canyon you will get the view your looking for and its part of one of the clue which states that you must wait to see the face of the hidden canyon. It is drawn on top of Julia’s stone cipher map. That stone map was found by peralta’s family member. He drew it on a ledger because you can’t carry the stone with you everywhere you go and it is possible that he destroyed the stone. It has been said that he found it in the foot hills near the Apache trail Salt River crossing and according to the symbolic cipher it makes sense. Julia’s map is related to the other stones and carries information about the location of the Peralta stones that were found at a later time. It’s all in the cipher and original I didn’t want to share all the knowledge of deciphering because you could use it to define other ciphered treasure maps, such the one on Oak Island. but now I’m passed that and I’m going to explain the ciphers in detail for does who want to learn more of deciphering. I’m happy for you and the decision you have to make being that spring is among us. There is no wrong or right decision at this point as long you base it on your research and knowledge. I will take my hat off if you’re right and if you’re not I wouldn’t worry too much cause it happens to the best of us. I train to decipher cipher treasure maps and I strictly rely on that information. Somewhere down the line someone is going to need a place to investigate and this place is going to surprise them. good luck on your venture and be safe! I’m going to proceed with training those who want to learn. I’m posting below the face of the hidden canyon just in case you happened to have the time to overlook the eastern summit from the lookout area. Good luck! Again!

Attachments

• IMG_0629.jpeg
    IMG_0629.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 33

Kentuck

Mar 16, 2017
Ellinger, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is where the mine is, or was in my opinion. But gold is all around in this area, and the quartz is visible everywhere in the general area. The entrance to the mine was either covered or it caved in, but this area has gold. It will take some work to get it out, though.
Definite signs that someone did some mining here sometime in the past, also.
The original map matches many features here, including the 3 peaks off in the distance, so this is very likely the area.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-05 12.48.10 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-05 12.48.10 PM.png
    300.3 KB · Views: 51

SPARTANOC

Jan 17, 2024
California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector w/ 15inch Double-D Waterproof
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is where the mine is, or was in my opinion. But gold is all around in this area, and the quartz is visible everywhere in the general area. The entrance to the mine was either covered or it caved in, but this area has gold. It will take some work to get it out, though.
Definite signs that someone did some mining here sometime in the past, also.
The original map matches many features here, including the 3 peaks off in the distance, so this is very likely the area.

Kentuck

When you say; "Gold is all around this area...", are you referring to 'Float' or Placer?
-SpartanOC

SPARTANOC

Jan 17, 2024
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Placer gold. I found several small pieces/nuggets of gold there, but I had to dig down a bit as anything visible on the surface has been likely removed by someone.
Kentuck

That area look pretty rough to stay the least. Did you utilize a Metal Detector or did you just pan-out the area - following the Float?
-SpartanOC

OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been quiet for some time, this thread was made to describe the location if the Dutchman’s goldmine. It has been said that the closer you get to a treasure the more secrete or quiet it gets. I’m talking about those who are realizing that the LDM was never in the superstitious mountains and are now quietly venturing into the Sierra Ancha mountain range. It is the reason why Jacob Waltz said you would never find his goldmine. He was never concerned about the superstitious mountains, the story of the two soldiers saying they found the goldmine, or by that matter any story belonging to the superstitious mountains. he said that with confidence because his goldmine was at a high altitude on the eastern summit side of the Sierra Mountain Range. I have the same confidence as Jacob and I can assure you that you won’t find it if you keep insisting on looking in the wrong place. I say this because I know how to read cipher maps. If you were more attentive you have studied the map on the book cover. That book cover carries an actual Templars cipher map. I’ll explain that cipher soon. Ciphers are very powerful just think about it? There is this map on a book cover that details the location of the goldmine described by Spaniard using Templar methods and you have the option of using the satellite view to confirm, but you either don’t know how to use it or you ignore the fact that this Spaniard is laughing at everyone that sees it because he knows that the mystery to locating the goldmine is right in front of your face. I’ll will decipher this map for those who have no clue soon. For the moment think about all those who are being quiet?

SPARTANOC

Jan 17, 2024
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been quiet for some time, this thread was made to describe the location if the Dutchman’s goldmine. It has been said that the closer you get to a treasure the more secrete or quiet it gets. I’m talking about those who are realizing that the LDM was never in the superstitious mountains and are now quietly venturing into the Sierra Ancha mountain range. It is the reason why Jacob Waltz said you would never find his goldmine. He was never concerned about the superstitious mountains, the story of the two soldiers saying they found the goldmine, or by that matter any story belonging to the superstitious mountains. he said that with confidence because his goldmine was at a high altitude on the eastern summit side of the Sierra Mountain Range. I have the same confidence as Jacob and I can assure you that you won’t find it if you keep insisting on looking in the wrong place. I say this because I know how to read cipher maps. If you were more attentive you have studied the map on the book cover. That book cover carries an actual Templars cipher map. I’ll explain that cipher soon. Ciphers are very powerful just think about it? There is this map on a book cover that details the location of the goldmine described by Spaniard using Templar methods and you have the option of using the satellite view to confirm, but you either don’t know how to use it or you ignore the fact that this Spaniard is laughing at everyone that sees it because he knows that the mystery to locating the goldmine is right in front of your face. I’ll will decipher this map for those who have no clue soon. For the moment think about all those who are being quiet?

Ramiro Valdez

There have been many who have made this same statement over the years (including yourself), but no one has been validated in their positional opinion. The stance you seem to have - has been repeated over and over again - but with no REAL evidence to shore up the alternative idea of said location.

If you've got something to show with real concrete evidence - then please share with the class.

I know of some, that have found what they were looking for in the Supes, which substantiates their claims/theories of their interested area(s). You have shown none.

Regarding the area you've mentioned; there are things out there that are of interest - as I believe the Spaniards were in that particular area. But, to say the LDM is in that mountain range, is stretching things. Possible, but less likely. Regardless of what's being used (i.e. maps, stones, stories, etc.), the fact remains that CLUES are essential. As far as I've read - there are no clues that bring anyone to the Sierra Ancha mountain range, when searching for the LDM specifically. Aside from the fact, that I seriously doubt Waltz made it out there once, let alone several times.

So, without the usual circular repeated idea that - everyone has been looking in the wrong area; please enlighten those of us who rest in clues and landmarks that have been out there for decades.
-SpartanOC

TruthbeTold

Aug 16, 2023
I agree with SpartanOC.

Thousands of posts here concerning the LDM, some claiming to have found it, but not one shred of quantifiable evidence is ever posted.

In fact the story of the lost dutchman mine is just that a story.

The peralta stones were one man’s attempt to create intererest in the story again. Of course there are many stories as to who found the peralta stones and when. Depending on the fiction read, it could have been in the 40’s, 50’s, or 60’s with different folks claiming to have found them.

As the years go by even more new fictional stories will be created and more “clues” discovered.

OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, apparently the book cover I mentioned before describes the Spaniards whom occupied the Sierra Ancha Mountain peak which Jacob Waltz called the saddle. This cipher map skips the superstitious mountains and gets down to the point being that the map was drawn way before anybody ever knew that the superstitious ever existed. The superstitious mountains were the creation of the natives to keep the Spaniards away from the goldmine which was located on the other side of the Salt River Valley above the Sierra Ancha Mountain Range. It has worked for over two hundred years. This cipher map was created by the Spaniards using Templar symbolic cipher methods. The cipher map directs the Spaniards whom are coming to locate the mountain top that rises from the south elevating towards the north that applies to the compass which helps them identify the mountain top. The compass placement directs the Spaniard to approach the mountain top from the southwest insuring a safety approach from a native attack. A holdfast safety campground has been selected for them by a symbolic symbol called the Hangman’s point. They are warned by this symbol to take precautions before following the trail set for them. At this point they have the advantage of the high point of the saddle peak which over looks the south, the west superstitious mountain range including the four peaks to the northwest and the summit towards the east. The only problem lies to the north which they have to keep at eye on at all times while they go down into the hidden canyon that lies towards the eastern summit as detailed by the trail. But the trail doesn’t have an end and does not show the location of the goldmine? Because this a cipher map made to deceive the ones who do not understand the cipher symbols. If you follow the trail with no end in its direction you will ride for miles not knowing that you passed right by the goldmine without even paying attention to the hidden canyon below your feet. But the Hangman’s symbol knows where it’s at by the three outer lines on the symbol that directs the Spaniards to go up the trail to the right and then take another right at the end of the trail to locate the goldmine. In order to make the instructions more descriptive the map maker has drawn two extra supporting lines on the Hangman’s symbol corners which directs the Spaniards to go up the trail cut the corner to the right then proceed to the end of the trail and then cut the corner one more time to find the goldmine in the hidden canyon. This cipher map was left behind a long time ago. See, listen, and learn cipher symbols. Stop running around trying to catch your tail or tale?

SPARTANOC

Jan 17, 2024
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cover on the first page of this thread.
Ramiro Valdez

You still haven't 'shown' anything to back up your claims. Nothing. The only things that I CAN say is; it's just an opinion. You made a detailed claim but only by your words and nothing else to solidify said claims.

I've seen you make these statement before here on TN. I'm not saying your location is 'bunk' per say, but as long as you hold fast to THAT area being the LDM without evidentiary proof - then it's just a story like many we've heard before.
Might I ask; have you been there to that particular location? Have you seen and touched anything in those Mountains (Sierra Ancha Mountain)?

-SpartanOC

Kentuck

Mar 16, 2017
Ellinger, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentuck

That area look pretty rough to stay the least. Did you utilize a Metal Detector or did you just pan-out the area - following the Float?
-SpartanOC
I did not have a metal detector with me, but if you know what to look for when searching for areas where mining took place, then you will see that there was a lot of activity in this area, and either they tried to hide the place or it caved in, but I never found the entrance to a mine, even though I think I know exactly where it is. You will see gold likely laying on top of the ground although it will be small specs, and of course it has been many years since I was there, so someone else by now may have searched that area.

Kentuck

Mar 16, 2017
Ellinger, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where I think the mine is at, is not exactly in the Superstition Mountains either. I am telling where I found it to be, because I will never be able to go back there again, as I have some health issues and family issues to deal with. If you get the satellite photos from NASA, you can see where they show gold in the exact area where I found the mine, which adds to my credibility that the mine is there, and if not, you will find gold there anyway.

Kentuck

Mar 16, 2017
Ellinger, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Sierra Mountain Range is 500 to 600 miles away from where Waltz died. And why did he venture regularly that far away from his mine? It would take him weeks to travel that distance, and it could only be done at certain times of the year. The mine is most likely in Arizona.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread