Question

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mythology and the descriptions of it are the reason why I'm looking for this, but it's not a spiral staircase I'm looking for, I'm looking for any strange cave in the area with any of the descriptions I mentioned.

I'm looking into this myth because it mentions a missing cave related to Gold. It also talks about missing people plus the fact that the lost Dutchman gold mine is even more in a very mythological place connected to the "underworld" and the Native Americans, and a lot of anomalous phenomena happen in these mountains, I think I know why, but this symbol I'm asking you for identification is because according to what I know it was or is in caves in Asia, Africa, and America, since I found this myth of the mine very suspicious and I saw a possible connection I'm asking for any cave in the superstition mountain that has warning signs that say its restricted for any reason, sealed, etc, any caves with strange shapes, anything like a narrow cave or something that looks to you like an artificial mine shaft and the deeper you go in you start feeling some ventilation or warm air rushing coming from it, any strange symbols on the walls like a dragon or ouroboros with seven stars?

Also I failed to mention and I apologize, but this is not the only symbol you may find there is also possibly an ancient symbol of a blue serpent with four white wings, circled serpent symbolism and ouroboros are older than the Indigenous Americans, it even goes back to the Egyptians. There was exactly one case of a missing person in Arizona in the Superstition mountains which you people will think has relation to the LDGM because it mentions a person near a cave with a warning sign, and this was more reason for me to look into this forum and ask for caves because people have gone into caves and gone missing, and I need to know which cave has the warning sign and or strange symbols and shapes.

Some people who happened to experience bad events have described something like this symbol in these mountains, and they have described caves, these are the many reasons why I'm talking in this forum. There are also stories of treasure hunters finding strange types of walls in old mine shafts, If anyone knows anything about these caves I would greatly appreciate it.

View attachment 2148331
Impressive blazon/emblem, and it "speaks" a lot. You may be a descendant of Diaz or of one of his friends/partners who discover that cave of gold, back in the 1940's.

The feathered serpent has a direct relation with Cibola and the Chicomoztoc, the seven golden caves where the Aztec nation was born. But these seven were only the most ancient, because the Spaniards found another three gold outcroppings in the vicinity which they transformed in mines and in a gold bars caches.

What Diaz found, was one of the new Spanish caches, and had nothing to do with the ancient mines of Cibola. The Spaniards found and worked only three ancient mines, and were aware also about a fourth, the Aztec/Apache sacred cave, but they have never ventured inside. And when they wanted to enter, they have been massacred.
The only warning symbols/signs which are out there, are two snakes heads made out from rock and are close by the sacred cave. One snake head is looking to the cave from the south and the other is looking from the east. That looking from the east is closer, almost above the entrance.

A blue feathered snake with four white wings, I believe is a part of an Aztec prophecy which says about who will take control over the Cibola, and has to do with a Greek person. Look at the Greek flag which is blue and has four white strips. Is the same with the Apache prophecy which says how you have to put blue and white rocks in two bowls, and to know the proper words in regards to turn the serpents into rocks and to have access to the sacred cave.

Now about your blazon meanings, it's clear it uses the clues which resembles landmarks close to the Spanish cave of gold bars: a circle, a crescend and a triangle. This cave is the first when you are coming down the canyon, to the right, where the canyon is starting to narrows. While climbing to the cave from the canyon floor, the small round shape on the ground is the first someone could see, and looking to the left, can see the triangle which its tip is tied to and pointing to the middle of the crescend and also to the round shape. The cave is few feet above these landmarks, beyond the brush at the foot of a cliff. The entrance also looks like a triangle pointing up, and with another triangle rock which is above and pointing down, someone would say how together it looks like a hour glass. The Ancient symbols have not be seen close to this cave, but in another place close to the ruins of a Spanish church which is along to the same canyon but little down and to the left, high on the mountainside. To be close to these symbols, doesn't means someone will find any cave of gold or anything else of value. Are only a clue you are close to something that you are looking for, which could be a half mile away.

And if someone lost his life close by the sacred cave, is only because he was there in the wrong timeframe of the year, timeframe which is related to some rituals that take place in the region, always IMHO.

And remember: you can take in needs or you can die in greed.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread