Detector(s) used
Whites Liberty II
Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II
Mine lab Safari
XP Orx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
You can do it if you want to, but i prefer the factory default and I want to hear the iron when I’m detecting. I’m curious to see what other users think.

When i work a new sports field with the x35 11in i set the Disc to 35, Fast and often lower the sens down to 85 "Big coil".

This is my sweeper cherry picking mode on a new field. Only go for targets that have good tone and repeatable.
Then i swap to the HF 9, stock fast but in a higher frequency to go after the small bits.

Unhunted sports fields are often riddled with cut coins and can slaw from the mowers.

When i work a new sports field with the x35 11in i set the Disc to 35, Fast and often lower the sens down to 85 "Big coil".

This is my sweeper cherry picking mode on a new field. Only go for targets that have good tone and repeatable.
Then i swap to the HF 9, stock fast but in a higher frequency to go after the small bits.

Unhunted sports fields are often riddled with cut coins and can slaw from the mowers.

Back when i started detecting it would have taken multiple machines that run at different frequencies to do what the XP machines can do as one .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back