Not many around anymore it seems

Well, I'm in TC, I've been out, just yesterday for about 2 hours....brutal hot even at 8am. Found a silver plated spoon from 1908 (according to the spoons patient).:laughing7:

Well, I'm in TC, I've been out, just yesterday for about 2 hours....brutal hot even at 8am. Found a silver plated spoon from 1908 (according to the spoons patient).:laughing7:

I live in boyne city if u ever wanna get together sometime hit me up

OK, your on. If I get that far north, I'll call you ahead of time and we can do it. Like coming up to ski in the winter....
JT

I'll send a spoon pic and another big surprise (Don't worry, it ain't that good....just interesting )

OK friends, here it is. Silver plate spoon patient 1908 from an abandon home site of a friend of mine near Traverse City MI. The other is a full size hard hat I dug up about 4 inches down from the same part I find all the unidentified farm stuff in. Go figure. Hard Hat Apex 1.jpgSilverplate spoon 1908 2.jpgHard Hat Apex 2.jpg

Last edited:
Its also super hard...tried to bend it straight by hand, no go8-)

MegnPat, send me a pm, try to get up there in the next few months. Check out the last big thing I found in October...
20200922_150903_resized.jpg 20200922_150852_resized.jpg:laughing7:
Little boy not included....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back