In Memory of Rich Hardford ~ TNet Member

I can't say anything that hasn't already been stated. Always enjoyed reading rich's posts and he was always a polite and caring to others.

Scooba, sorry for your loss.

~phrostie and family

Wow what a shock.

Sorry for your loss Steve. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Rich was one of my favorites.

Mojo

I am sorry for the loss of your friend an to his family also Prayers, lit candle sent message for them also !

Very sorry for your loss.

Joe

I'm so very sorry for your loss. The CRH community has lost a great and kind friend.

Roger

Scoobasteve - sorry for your loss.
I lost my Dad a few years back, and it is tough.

His Obit is a "must read" - Rich was not only a great resource on this forum, but "good people".

"Rest you oars, shipmate..."

I did not have the pleasure of knowing him but my condolences go out regardless.

I just logged on to Tnet for the first time in a little while, and saw this. I'm so sorry, Steve and family. I just lost a parent last year also. I haven't been active enough on Tnet to really have known Rich, but I could tell how spirited a person he was and how much he must have brought to everything he did. I'm sure his posts here will be only one way he lives on.

He just opened his eyes to a place where all is silver and gold. Rich, leave something for us for when we reach you there.

Darth Walker

I just wanted to let you know your father will be missed by all. We had many a conversations last year concerning CRH. He was always open to give advice. I was from his home state. My our Great Lord hold him in his arms with love.

apush

Steve,
Your father was a great friend. Everything I know about CRh i learned from him. Im very sorry

I've been away from the CRH forum for a while and was deeply saddened to discover this. I'm deeply sorry for your loss Steve, Rich was a wealth of knowledge here. May he rest in peace, we'll all miss him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back