Anyone in Southern Illinois?

New to site. Just ordered my first MD today. I'm in Harrisburg, Il. I'm willing to MD in Pope, Hardin, Gallatin, Massac, Saline Counties, there is a lot of history and State/Federal parks within a few minutes of here. I'm wanting to start a club around here if anyone is interested. I'll start making plans after Christmas and maybe have something ready for go by early spring.

So far I'm impressed with the site and put it on my iPhone. Happy Hunting!!

I am in Murphysboro too. If any one wants a buddy to go with I'm game.

Last edited:
From West Frankfort willing to travel a little ways, off weekends and after 3pm through the week, if anyone would like to go hunt, been hunting about three months, I go with a few older guys from town once in awhile, looking to get out more

I live in mcleansboro, will have a minelab e trac on tuesday, my house was built in 1897 and I would love to detect my backyard lol can't wait and would love a few buddies to hang out with as well

I live in redbud always looking for places and friends to go md with

Always ready to md I'm in redbud area but do go down around Ava area a lot should post a date to see if avail

I'm in Randolph co if anyone interested in getting together let me know

I'm from carbondale illinois. I only have about 50 hours on my garrett at pro, but I'm up for hunting with anyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back